11 September 2010

FIRST POST

SO! I've created this blog, though this feels deja vu so I'm fairly sure I may have already created one.  This is only for my Writing for the World Wide Web class, so if you're looking for something else, GO ELSEWHERE!

So far, I think I'm gonna run with making my PWP a documentation of my creative process.  I can take pictures and video, maybe even post sound clips, of things which inspire me through my art.  Along with these (mostly there to create some visual interest and break up text) I can attempt to open a portal to the mind which houses the worlds in my work. 

I do want to stray from explaining my work.  As touched upon in class, when art is completely explained, what's the point of looking at it in the first place?  This is also something worth exploring: when there is nothing left of interest as to content in work, what can keep a viewer interested?

Anyway.  Time to generate some work, and a more concrete presence of myself on this continuously growing web of inter-structure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

response...