13 September 2010

Karma Bitchslap

Finally completed my PWP proposal.  I believe it's getting more concrete, but could use a jury of peers to toss some stones at it.  My life's a bit hectic at the moment.  I'm in the middle of transferring internet companies, which means I be pirating, yarr.  Sometimes my neighbor shuts off their wireless though. BOO!  On top of that, the money I needed to buy a new modem and finish the transition happens to have been lost with the rest of my wallet, on a late night stumble home from Lakeview.  At the same time, I'm trying to help investigators of my friend's recent death.

Hate for that to sound all, "Oh, pity me! My life sucks!"  Just wanted some backstory, in case my posts seem short.  All will be well and written out soon enough.  Hey, any time your life gets turned upside down, it's just another opportunity to look at a fresh angle on things.  New angles are extremely important in developing good artwork.

See y'all Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

response...