29 September 2010

PWP GROWTHS (not as bad as it sounds)

WELL!

Sounds like the candid response I get from ye followers is a need for a bit of focus.  This blog may end up to be a bit of thinking on screen, seeing as I'm not totally sure what to focus on.  I figured inspiration alone was enough focus in and of itself.

See? Check out THAT shit.  Awesome.


No, but srsly.  If I take something which inspires me and dissect it, I figure, from this you can figure out what inspiration truly is.  Can we recreate inspiration? I THINK SO.

So, to follow those guidelines, I think I probably just need to post more posts, of the concrete (yet compact) variety.  I think the feeling of lack of focus probably stems from one post going too many directions.  

QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS? contact emily. manager, co-owner.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the painting?; still don't understand how your PWP will function. Very much seems like an online journal--which is precisely the kind of project I want you to avoid. Shall we speak? (-)

    ReplyDelete

response...